the Ferienparadies Natterer See is open!
The requirement to wear a FFP2 mask is now limited to grocery stores, gas stations, public transportation, and all medical facilities.
All information is supplied without liability.
Please find more updated information under tirol.com.
Booking a stay at Ferienparadies Natterer See
We understand these are uncertain times for everyone. Cancellation is usually free up to 3 months prior to your stay according to our terms and conditions.
Money-back guarantee: Rest assured that bookings cancelled due to closed borders or closed campsite are always refundable (less € 30,00 processing fee and possible bank fees). The same applies in case your arrival is prevented by quarantine restrictions by Austria/your home country.
We advise our guests to take out insurance with our partner Europäische Reiseversicherung in case of illness. You will encounter this option in the booking process on this website. Here you can find an info sheet on cancellations regarding COVID-19.
What is insured?
- If a guest has an increased body temperature, even if future test results are negative.
- If a guest has tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms.
- If a guest comes down with Covid-19 symptoms.
- If a guest has to quarantine due to a close relative living in the same household testing positive for Covid-19.
- If a guest's attendance is needed due to a close relative/dependant/house mate falling ill with Covid-19.
- If a guest falls ill during their stay and cannot leave the resort, the unvoluntary extension of the stay is covered.
In case you have already booked you stay, you can still take out an insurance here
We are looking forward to welcome you at Ferienparadies Natterer See very soon!
All the best and kind regards,
Georg Giner and the Ferienparadies Natterer See team