Ferienparadies Natterer See is open!
Of course are putting our best efforts into keeping our guests safe.
At the check-in, guests are required to produce a negative test result, a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of recovery from Covid-19.
In order to use our facilities, continual testing is necessary.
Read more on the rules and entry requirements further down.
Booking a stay at Ferienparadies Natterer See
We understand these are uncertain times for everyone. Cancellation is usually free up to 3 months prior to your stay according to our terms and conditions.
Security is important to our guests! This is why we are relaxing our cancellation conditions for you:
We are decreasing the time limit for free cancellations to 7 days
for bookings with arrival between May 19th and June 30th!
We are decreasing the time limit for free cancellations to 30 days
for bookings with arrival in July or August!
Money-back guarantee: Rest assured that bookings cancelled due to closed borders or closed campsite are always refundable (less € 30,00 processing fee and possible PayPal or bank fees). The same applies in case your arrival is prevented by quarantine restrictions by Austria/your home country.
We advise our guests to take out insurance with our partner Europäische Reiseversicherung in case of illness. You will encounter this option in the booking process on this website. Here you can find an info sheet on cancellations regarding COVID-19.
What is insured?
- If a guest has an increased body temperature, even if future test results are negative.
- If a guest has tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms.
- If a guest comes down with Covid-19 symptoms.
- If a guest has to quarantine due to a close relative living in the same household testing positive for Covid-19.
- If a guest's attendance is needed due to a close relative/dependant/house mate falling ill with Covid-19.
- If a guest falls ill during their stay and cannot leave the resort, the unvoluntary extension of the stay is covered.
In case you have already booked you stay, you can still take out an insurance here
Good to know: rules in Austria
- Quarantine: According to the ECDC-map for risk areas, the following applies when entering Austria:
- Green/Orange: unrestricted entry
- Light red: no quarantine if the person is tested, vaccinated or recovered from COIVD-19
- Dark red: entry only for tested, vaccinated or recovered. 10 days quarantine (ends prematurely if testing negative after 5 days)
- FFP2 face masks are mandatory in all public facilities.
- Please make sure to always keep a safety distance of at least 1 meter to people outside your household.
- COVID-19-antigen-tests in "test lanes" are free for tourists. Sign up here for testing. Please put the accommodation's adress (Natterer See 1, 6161 Natters)! You can leave out the Social Security Number. Please note that you need a test from an offical test lane for your return trip across borders! Make sure to reserve your test spot in advance.
- PCR tests are valid 72h, antigen tests 48h, and self tests 24h. Self tests are available at our reception!
Please find more updated information under tirol.com.
We are looking forward to welcome you at Ferienparadies Natterer See very soon!
All the best and kind regards
Georg Giner and
the Ferienparadies Natterer See team