Fantastic water worlds
Lake Natterer See: the top bathing area with a wow effect.
The private lake on site with an average water temperature of 22°C with its children’s bathing bay, non-swimmers’ area and green lawns for sunbathing forms the centre of our leisure facility. This is where fun, sports and adventure lovers meet. The lake area spanning 3,5 ha offers plenty of space for awesome water activities. Of course, bathing guests can use the modern sanitary facilities, changing rooms and safes for free.
Tyrol’s greatest aqua park offers
- Mega Aqua park with Roundabout, Action Tower XXL, High Roller, Monkey Bars, Flip, Slope und Bouncer XL
- Water trampoline
- Wobbly bridge
- Water swing "Water Totter"
- "Saturn", the swimming planet
- Sliding platform "Slide Raft"
- Canoe polo, water polo- und water volleyball area
- "Big Duck" und "Pirate" for the little ones
- Electric bumper boats
- Mini-sailing boats "Mango"
- Canoes and childrens‘ paddle boats
- Speed-pedal boat ”Barracuda”
- SUP (Stand up Paddle)
Kayak school "Source2Sea"
- Right by the lake
- Kayak trial courses
- Guided river tours
Depending on the weather, from mid may to end of September.
Open daily from 09:00 am to 07:00 pm
Our Aqua park is open during our high season.